1. This style and look is temporary and we are in the process of having a professional look created so please bare with us until the new style is created.

Important! Site Changelog

Discussion in 'Site News And Announcements' started by Brad P, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad P

Brad P XP Gamer OG Staff Member Manager XPG Moderator Designer XPG Member

Info
    I figured it would make sense to keep a public changelog so people can keep up with my updates. As such, I'll update this thread after a day of tinkering detailing the latest tweaks and improvements made to the site.

If this information would interest you then it'd probably be worth while making sure you 'watch' this thread.

I'll try and keep this updated but there will probably be times where I forget to make a note so do bare with me.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Brad P

So the list as follows..

• Upgraded to latest XenForo.
    • Bug fixes to the style.
    • Fixed rules at the bottom of the footer.
    • Changed colour of sub header and thread messages.
    Please welcome @Jamdoog to the staff team, he will run along side myself on the daily running of the forum.

3. Jamdoog

Jamdoog Moderator Staff Member XPG Moderator XPG Member

Thanks for the welcome :) Hope I serve well with my time here!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ruby

Ruby Administrator/ Tech Nerd Staff Member Administrator Designer XPG Member XP Gamer Tech

I will add this I'm still working on a dark style I've just been a bit busy at work.

5. OP
    OP
    Brad P

Info
    Site Update

Site has been upgraded to the latest Xenforo release.

Some of the changes in this release include:
    • Fix an issue with Chrome's XSS auditor when submitting content using the rich text editor in certain scenarios.
    • Prevent warnings from being inserted in an expired state.
    • Fix a situation where message counts would be adjusted incorrectly when approving a thread while moving it (such as in the spam cleaner).
    • Add "nofollow" to certain links related to the find new system.
    • Adjust the naming of filter list cookies to be shorter and not include query string params.
    • Prevent an error in the RSS feed importer relating to an invalid Atom feed.
    • Prevent the RSS importer from failing to import a feed if the feed contained multiple entries with the same ID.
    • Disable user mention processing within quotes.
    • Adjust attachment translation in the IPB importer.
    • Adjust birth date importing from SMF and process attachment tags to our format.
    • Fix breadcrumb links not pointing to "full" URLs in the help system.
    we will keep everyone informed in the next update, thanks

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Ruby

Ruby Administrator/ Tech Nerd Staff Member Administrator Designer XPG Member XP Gamer Tech

The styles have been updated the main style will be down for a bit while we work on the outdated templates.

7. Ruby

Changes as of September, 11 2017

1. Owners/ Staff are taking a more visible roll in day to day operations.
    2. We have moved to a new server.
    3.We have added some improvements to the functionality of the site.
    4.Have done a bit of clean up.
    5. We are having a custom style made that is a cross between light and dark mainly blacks, blues and greys I think most people will like it. Along with a new logo.
    6. Will be looking at the suggestion box to see what can be implemented and respond to suggestions.
    7. Will also be posting this in the suggestion box as well for questions/ comments.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jade

Jade Admin/Tech Nerd Staff Member Administrator Designer XPG Member XP Gamer Tech

Update 9/21/2017

The Featured threads have been moved above the forum list and the chat room has been moved to below the forum list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.