This is a general category.
Feel free to edit this category.
These Rules may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for the latest version. The Rules may be updated without notice.
This Website is for the use of persons over the age of Thirteen ONLY. Xp Gamer does not allow persons under 13 to register or participate in any way.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor all posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages, public or private, express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner and becomes the property of the forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
1. General - You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, inappropriate, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. Objectionable posts could be edited or deleted. Severity of the objectionable post could result in your account being terminated/suspended, at the discretion of the Xp Gamer staff.
2. Respect -
a. Courteous discussion is encouraged here but heated and abusive argument is not. If a member has an issue with another member, there is a PM system to work out each others issues. If problems persist ask for the help of a Moderator.
b. Suppliers cannot post negative material about other suppliers or their products.
c. You can disagree with the subject matter of a post however, attacking the member due to their opinion will not be tolerated. Joviality is acceptable. Inflammatory and intentional degradation of another member will, also, not be tolerated. (I.e. Flaming insults)
d. Criticizing or complaining about the Owner, administrative staff, or how the site is run (except via PM) can result in a suspension of a members account for a period of time decided by the staff member.
e. Intentional "trolling" with the intent of creating discontent amongst the members of a thread will result in disciplinary action by a Xp Gamer staff member at their discretion.
3. Deletion of Content - Be aware that, at the discretion of the Xp Gamer Staff, your post, material and/or content can be deleted without notice due to infractions of the rules herein.
4. Copyright Material - You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Doing so good lead to legal ramifications by the owner of said copyright material and the Xp Gamer and staff will not be held legally responsible for your actions.
5. Spam, etc. - Spam, flooding, phishing, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
a. No members' company, or personal, website address can be added to a members profile without written consent of a Xp Gamer Administrator.
b. Company or personal website advertising is reserved for paying sponsors. Any website added as a thread, will be deleted and, in addition, the violator will receiving an infraction/warning.
c. Should a member wish to put a website address in their signature block, please contact a Xp Gamer Administrator. Hyperlinks to the website will be removed.
7. Posting Responsibility -
a. You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.
b. Please leave any "drama" from other forums at that forum. General discussion is acceptable however, "heated" discussion in not. Your posts could be deleted and warnings issued to the individuals involved.
8. Legal Action - The owners of this forum reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
9. Registration –
a. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username and you are allowed only one user name per person. We advise that you keep the name appropriate.
b. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons.
c. You agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
d. After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
10. IP Address - Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
11. Cookies - Note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
12. Drugs - There will be no discussion or mention of illegal/illicit drugs
Use of the site is at the discretion of the Administration of the Xp Gamers ,and that any use may be terminated by the Administration at any time.
These rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Xp Gamer Staff